We’re glad you have a favorite collaborative tool you’d like us to review! Please read these guidelines before submitting your suggestion.
- The tool can be hardware or software, but must be widely available. Prototypes, alpha and beta releases, or other products that aren’t generally available won’t be reviewed.
- We need the specific name of the tool (including model or version, if applicable) as well as the manufacturer’s name if it’s different from the tool’s name.
- We need a link to a website describing the tool, its key features, and how to get it.
- We need your name and email address so we can follow up with questions if needed.
- If you’ve used the tool, we would love to learn about your use case in one or two paragraphs.
- If you’re the tool’s creator, let us know if you can get us a demo account or test product to work with.
Please complete the form below to submit a review request. Submitting a request does not guarantee a review.
Powered by Typeform